ABHI’s main objective is to deliver a quality education, practical knowledge, skills, and practicum experience to the students, pertinent for a successful career in Education Assistant Program. ABHI offers training to students to equip them with the prerequisite skills and knowledge to thrive in the challenging and one of the most rewarding profession in Canada. As an institution dedicated to students’ learning, we are committed to:
· Ensure that the students are familiar with fundamentals of the business and management industry, its current organization, its system, and facilities.
· Help the students acquire theoretical, skills set and practical experiences.
· Provide the students with the training to help them gain
· Provide the students with the right tools and equipment to acquire necessary knowledge to function in various fields that includes human resources, finance, business management and entrepreneur
· Ensure that the students have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of what is required of them as Education Assistant.
· Ensure that the students have enough time and adequate exposure in related fields of Education assistant
· Ensure that the students acquire extensive business knowledge to be able for them to develop the right skills to improve their career options
ABHI offers schedules that suit the needs of the students. Students will be given the opportunity and option to take courses full-time, part-time days or evenings or weekends. Successful graduates of this program will be qualified to work in various business settings and management occupations which includes the following:
· Education assistant
· Instructional assistant
· Day care staff
· Teacher’s aide
· Special education assistant
· Summer camps and day programs staff
· Private tutoring