Fees Schedule Policy
At the time of acceptance into a program, students are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $300.
They are also responsible for all tuition fees, books, materials and other fees. It is important that students adhere to their payment schedule arranged by the Admission Officer at the time of Enrollment.
If payment is missed, you may be suspended or terminated from your program until your account is up to date.
ABHI understand that the Institution may charge the candidate a registration fee of up to $500, which it must credited toward the candidate’s unpaid tuition fees (Section 14 of the Private Vocational Training Regulation). The Institution may retain this fee if you do not attend the Program unless:
- The candidate may terminate this contract within four business days of signing it (Section 15 of the Private Vocational Training Regulation.
- The Institution may terminate this contract before the Program begins (Section 16(2) (a) of the Private Vocational Training Regulation).
- The Program does not begin by the start date in Part C of this contract and the candidates choice to terminate this contract as a result (Section 16(2)(b) of the Private Vocational Training Regulation).
The candidate understands that the school cannot require or accept payment of the registration fee until the candidate has signed the student contract and cannot accept payment of any other tuition or any incidental fees before the candidate’s Program begins (Section 14(2) of the Private Vocational Training Regulation).
The candidate understands that if this contract is terminated after the Program begins, the Institution is entitled to the payment of tuition fees as outlined in Section 17 of the Private Vocational Training Regulation, which is as follows:
- 25% of the total tuition fees as identified in Part C: Program Cost of this contract if 10% or less of the Program is provided
- 60% of the total tuition fees as identified in Part C: Program Cost of this contract if more than 10% but less than 50% of the Program is provided
- 100% if more than 50% of the Program is provided
The candidate must understand that if he/she paid more tuition than the Institution is entitled to under Section 17(1), the Institution must refund the candidate the difference. The candidate must understand that any refund that the Institution is required to pay will be paid to the source of payment for my tuition fees (i.e. the student, Government, agency, or person other than the student) and/or to any outstanding student loan where applicable (Section 21 of the Private Vocational Training Regulation). The candidate must understand that the Institution may withhold the candidate’s credential if the candidate does not pay the fee in full at the time of graduation.
If the student wishes to cancel their application, the Withdrawal Form should be completed and submitted. Termination of contract must be carried out with a written notice to ABHI so the institute will confirm the date the notice was delivered. Institute may also terminate the enrolled program by providing written notice to the student.
Any cancellation done after acceptance of admission offer will not result in the refund of application fees as this is non-refundable. Refund of tuition fees will be in accordance with the institute’s fee schedule and refund policies.